- Item Evaluation report is not showing the results/data for the items which were previously associated to that survey.
- Item Evaluation By Individual Response report is not returning data
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Learning
In the Item Evaluation report you can determine whether you want the previous associations or not. If you are going for all the previous associations then please select the checkbox as Yes.
- If the parameter is set to 'No'
- When a survey is removed from an item, the Item Evaluation by Individual Response report will no longer show the users individual answers as it does when the survey is attached.
- If the parameter is set to 'Yes'
- When a survey is removed from an item, the Item Evaluation by Individual Response report will continue show the users individual answers as it does when the survey is attached.
- If the parameter is set to 'Yes' and Item Evaluation by Individual report still does not return result, then ensure that the survey is Completed by the user. Item evaluation by individual report will only pull records that has survey_status_id = 'COMPLETED'.
- If user has taken the survey and not submitted the responses, the survey status is considered as "In Progress" and not "Completed". In such scenario, report will not pull the data for users.
Please make sure that you schedule (not run) the report and filter as much as possible as there is a possibility that the report data will be too large and the report times out. In that case you need to cut down the selection criteria and run again.
Previous Survey Association, item evaluation report, results, item evaluation report is not showing, questionnaire survey, Item Evaluation By Individual Response , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem