When opening a report or input schedule after multiple reports and input schedules have been opened and closed or when you click the "View Formats" button one or more of the following behaviors can occur.
- Error message "Microsoft Excel is trying to recover your information..." is generated.
- Excel is running into problems with the 'epm add-in for microsoft office' add-in. If this keeps happening, disable this add-in and check for available updates. Do you want to disable it now?
- Microsoft Excel stops responding without error
- Microsoft Excel has stopped working
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- EPM Add-in
- Analysis for Office - EPM Plug-in
freeze hang not stop stopped respond responding crash fail refresh, bpcnw, bpcms, BOPC, crashes and closes with use of EPM-ViewFormat button, As Excel restarts, you may see the “problems with the ‘analysis’ add-in’ screen and click No, AO, Plugin , KBA , epm add-in crash , stability and performance improvement , crashd , ribbon freeze , 2.4 sp1 sp2 , ao , msoffice , 365 , frozen , plugin , epm add-in performance , 2016 , epm , add-in , responding , excel , freeze , stopped , addin , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.