- The SAP Event Streaming Processor (ESP) project is using the IQ Output Adapter.
- A publisher was publishing data to the project.
- The file system used by the IQ Output Adapter was unmounted, causing the IQ Output Adapter to go to the DEAD state.
- The project was then manually stopped from the ESP Studio.
- The process for the ESP project was still consuming CPU threads even after the project was stopped.
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP12
streaming, processing,cpu,project,thread,iq, adapter,output adapter,esp , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.