- Cost analysis report does not display plan quantities and actual quantities in transaction CO03 or COR3 respectively in transaction KKBC_ORD or KKBC_PKO.
- Columns "Origin" and "Origin (Text)" are not filled with material information whereas relevant information can be found in KOB3 report.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
KBA, OBJ, CO03, CO03, cost analysis, report, missing, not updated, no quantities, quantity, goods receipt, goods issue, goods movment, goods posting, planned, actuals, material origin, production order, process order, product cost collector, pcc, cost object controlling, order, cost controlling, without origin, BOM, materials, KKBC_ORD, KKBC_PKO, KOB3, line items, , KBA , CO-PC-OBJ , Cost Object Controlling , CO-PC-IS , Information System , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.