You are facing an issue with Connectivity in below mentioned directions
C4C <-> PI / HCI <-> ERP /CRM /S4HANA
1) Create an incident from C4C system if the problem appears to be in C4C or incoming /outgoing C4C [C4C <-> PI / HCI]
2) Create an OSS Message(from SAP OneSupport Launch Pad https://launchpad.support.sap.com) if the issue is between HCI / PI and ERP/CRM/any On-Premise Target system
a) Component for HCI Connectivity Issue is LOD-HCI-PI-RT
b) Component for PI Connectivity Issues is BC-XI-CON-* [Choose the fourth level according to your issue]
c) Create an OSS Message for HCI certificate upload request, S-User authorizations, Payload Tracing Activation and component is LOD-HCI-PI-OPS
Mandatory information needed while creating OSS Message :
1) Installation Details of all systems involved in the problem - Including System ID's(ERP,PI || CRM,PI || ERP,HCI || CRM,HCI whichever is applicable)
2) Open connection to ERP /CRM /PI /S4HANA system
3) Maintain credentials in secure area
4) Additionally if you suspect that support needs to check C4C configuration also then please provide the C4C URL and written approval for accessing C4C system
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.