When users are assigned to a scheduled based program that has scheduled offerings that require approvals, the approval process is bypassed.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a scheduled based Program
- Create an instructor led Item
- Create Scheduled Offering and make sure that it requires supervisor approval
- Place scheduled offering/item in program
- Register for the program
- Status will show as registered instead of pending approval
This is expected behavior.
For scheduled programs, the scheduled offerings are explicitly tied to the program, meaning the user has no choice, and so all approval rules are bypassed. Enrolling a user into a scheduled program (which means that the program runs during a specified time period) and then requiring to request approvals for each scheduled offering in it, would be against the user experience we are aiming to provide our end users.
program, scheduled, offering, based, bypass, approval, process, ignore, by-pass, lms, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , How To