BAPI_PO_CHANGE is being used to achieve the following:
- You want to update a relevant field (for example the price) on an already created Purchase Order (PO) and put the document "on hold".
- You may receive the warning: "00 001" - "Hold" not allowed.
- Notes 1763034 and 1870776 (if valid) are already implemented for your release.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, PO, MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE, HELD, MEMORY, HOLD, GEMERKT, BESTELLUNG, 00001 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.