When an item with online content is edited, the reassignment list does not list all users affected after warning message.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign an item to two users
- One user looks at the item content structure while other does not
- Go to the item you need to reassign
- Go to the online contents tab and click on the content - attached content tab will open.
- Click "OK" over that content window (highlighted in yellow), what it does it will give you a save option in the online content tab.
6. Only one user is listed in the reassignment list.
This is expected behavior.
When a user or admin looks at the user's content structure, then a copy of the structure is created for the user. Then even though they haven't started, we need to re-assign for the change to take affect. But for users they have never looked a the page, re-assignment isn't needed as when they finally open the page they'll get the most recent version and for that reason our second user was not listed.
2328118 - How to use content reassignment wizard to reassign the item to the user - LMS
2316207 - Old Content is still appearing even after updating the content with a new one - [LMS]
reassignment of item with online content; item with elearning; reassignment; item with online content; reassignment list does not show all users; users missing from reassignment list; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem