- In the customer master data an unloading point can be entered.
- This unloading point is added in the sales order and is taken over in the outbound delivery. When a shipment is created and leg determination is used the unloading point is taken over from the delivery into the stage details.
- When the unloading point is updated / removed in the customer master the error (VW310 - "& for customer & unloading point & does not exist") appears in stage details of shipment.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
VW310, VW 310, VT02N, shipment, stages, unloading point, customer master , KBA , LE-TRA-TP , Transportation Planning and Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.