- You performed the period end closing for a material.
- The periodic unit price has an unexpected value and different than the PUP in the cumulative inventory line.
- You are facing one of the following scenarios:
- You have 0 consumption and you have not allocated price differences.
- You have 0 quantity in the cumulative inventory and not distributed price differences.
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
CKMLPR_EB BADI_ENDING_INV external valuation ending inventory high unrealistic periodic unit actual v price price determination single-level single level CKMLCP CKM3 CKM3N CKM3 N Not allocated included cumulative inventory line CKMVFM Value Flow Monitor Multilevel multi-level level price determination wip revaluation of consumption roll-up roll up Material price analysis preliminary valuation PUP periodic unit price actual price V price CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing/Material Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.