- Cannot load selected universe: while trying to load from index 16 of an object array with length 14, loaded from field org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.BinaryResourceImpl$EObjectInputStream$EClassData.eStructuralFeatureData of an object loaded from local variable 'eClassData'
- Custom Properties is added in the universe business layer
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 (BI4.2)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Information Design Tool (IDT).
- Import "eFashion.unx" to local project.
- Click on the businesss layer name and go to the Custom Properties tab.
- Enter in objects and values in the Custom Properties.
- Save and publish the universe.
- Open Lumira desktop.
- Add a new dataset select Universe datasource.
- Select the "eFashion.unx" universe with Custom Properties.
- Error occurs.
Universe connection in Lumira provides basic connectivity to universe datasource.
"SAP Universe Query Panel" provide advance capability to unv / unx datasource.
Description on "SAP Universe Query Panel" connection in Lumira user guide.
The SAP Universe Query Panel extension, provided by SAP, lets you use advanced query capabilities to acquire data from .unx universes.
Using the query panel lets you acquire a highly specific subset of data, relevant to the analysis you want to perform.
For example, you can include filters and prompts in a query to customize the data returned from the data source.
Use "SAP Universe Query Panel" connection.
It can be added by menu File -> extension.
Restarting Lumira client will be required after you have installed this extension.
Lumira desktop 1.30 1.31 1.31.3 universe advance property , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To