After an upgrade in the system, the Inbound e-mail queue in transaction SOIN do not receive any e-mails. This is an abrupt situation with no manual modification.
All Inbound e-mail settings are in place:
- SMTP host and port in ICM are configured;
- SAPConnect virtual host is configured;
- Inbound user is assigned to SAPConnect virtual host and there are no password locks;
- The correct authorizations are assigned for service user;
- Telnet tests return "554 Transaction failed".
- SAP Netweaver Release Independent
- External mail server
SOIN, queue, SAPCONNECT, SICF, virtual host, is/SMTP/virt_host_<*>, after upgrade, HR, S_A.SCON, node, telnet, 554, transaction failed, ehlo, helo, ICF, reset buffer, security note, after upgrade , KBA , BC-SRV-COM , Communication Services: Mail, Fax, SMS, Telephony , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.