- How to schedule the Job Alert expiration email to be sent before the expiration date
- How does the Job Alert Expiration Days field work?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Steps to configure the Job Alert Expired Notification email trigger:
- Go to Admin Center -> Recruiting Email Triggers
- Look for the Job Alert Expired notifcation and select the approriate template
- Click on enable
- Setup the "Number of days prior to expiration that an email is sent for Job Alerts expiring"
- Note: If no value is specified in the Job Alert Expiration Days field, by default it considers 180 days from last modified date of the alert. When this number of days is configured the system takes (180 - <configured days>) to calculate the date for the mail to be sent.
- So if you want the notification sent at 180 days please specify "0" in the Job Alert Expiration days field, if you want it sent 60 days after last modified date then configure "120" in the Job Alert Expiration days field.
SF; Success Factors; RCM; Job Alerts; Expiration; Notification , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To