In a contract with the status In Process you cannot remove a product in the Entitled Products, as the Remove button is disabled.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Contracts view.
- Open the contract ABC (ABC represents the ID of the contract).
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select the respective line item and navigate to the Entitled Products subtab.
You can see that the Remove button is disabled and therefore you cannot remove the respective product.
Once a contract is released it is not possible to remove products you maintained for an entitlement in the Entitled Products subtab.
This is the expected system behavior.
You can cancel the entitlement with the respective products in the contract and add a new entitlement with the correct product and validity.
remove button disabled, products, entitled products, contract , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To