- An error 923 occurs when a nested stored procedure is executed in a database configured for "DBO USE ONLY"
- When a nested stored procedure is executed via execproc(), setprocenv() called from execproc()
- $SYBASE/OCS-16_0/bin/isql -U<user_name> -P<password>
1> use db1
1> exec p1 1
Msg 923, Level 14, State 1:
Server 'ASE', Procedure 'p1', Line 5:
User 5 not allowed in database 'db1' - only the owner of this database can
(return status = -4)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Error 923, Level 14, State 1, dbo use only, CR769985, CR#769985, 769985 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.