You create a Down Payment Request from a Sales Order and after saving the document, it has a different currency than the Sales Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Search for Sales Order XYZ(XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- The currency for this sales order is ABC (ABC represents the currency).
- Select the sales order and click on the Create Down Payment button.
- Down payment request UVW is created by the system (UVW represents the ID of the down payment request)
- Enter the needed information and maintain the currency as ABC.
- Navigate to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Requests view.
- Select the down payment invoice request UVW.
You can see that the Net Value and Total are in EFG currency (EFG represents the currency).
Whenever you select the default currency when creating a down payment request, the document will always take the configured information found under the account sales data, where you have maintained the Sales Organization with the default currencies.
This is the current system behavior.
You can maintain the correct currency for the Sales Organization in the Sales Data tab in your account master data.
- Go to Account Management work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open the respective account.
- Navigate to the Sales Data tab.
- Select the respective sales organization.
- You can maintain the default currency for the account in the Currency field.
Alternatively, you can change the currency manually in the down payment request.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To