You want to enhance a UI screen with different functionalities, e.g. adding rules with the Key User Rule Editor. What options do you have?
SAP Cloud for Customer
Please note: the Key User Rule Editor is a Key User tool only and must never be used by a PDI Development User!
If you have a Business User you have access to the Key User Tool which will be enabled via the Adaption Mode in the C4C system where you can enhance the UI with variety of functions -> Adding extension fields, adding rules, etc.. The Key User Rule Editor should be used by Business Users only, using Adaptation Mode in C4C. Login to the UI, click Adapt > Edit Master Layout.
If you have a PDI, User you can use the UI Designer which can be accessed from the Cloud Application Studio. There you can open the corresponding UI screen and then use the Extensibility Explorer to enhance it.
- How to use rule editor
- How to create a custom rule in opportunity
- Help.sap.com Studio documentation: SAP Cloud Applications Studio Documentation
- SCN Community for Studio: SAP Community Network for Studio
- How-Tos: http://scn.sap.com/community/business-bydesign/studio/blog/2014/04/02/video-how-tos-for-sap-cloud-applications-studio
- OpenSAP Course : https://open.sap.com/courses/byd1
Key User, Rule Editor, Administrator, PDI Development user, Adaptation, , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , How To