This article covers what an Installation Qualification (IQ) Report is and how to obtain one
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
What is an IQ Report?
- The automated deployment report provides information on SuccessFactors Software as a Service (SaaS) deployments that are executed by the SuccessFactors Operations department
- This report provides information on specific application deployments for a defined Customer
- The report documents details on the application pool environment, installations and the date/time of execution
How do I obtain an IQ Report?
- From 1708 version, IQ reports can directly be downloaded from LMS Admin UI. Navigate System Admin > Environment > Click on link "Download IQ report"
- If you face any issues with the link or you do not see download IQ report link then kindly submit an incident to Cloud Support to request the IQ Report to be sent
Note: We advise validated customers to update their post release processes to include downloading the IQ reports from the LMS since we only store the latest version and file it with the rest of their validation procedure. Due to this, previous version of the IQ report from previous years will not be available to be obtained.
SAP, SF , SuccessFactors, LMS, Learning, IQ, Installation Qualification report, rpt, rep, obtain, receive, get, where, validated, VSAAS, IQ report , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To