When you migrate Account Hierarchies using Migration activity, system throws below error message
Service call failed; report an incident
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and Open the migration activity Migration of Account Hierarchies
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
- The possible cause for the issue could be that some of the Accounts used in the file are already a part of account hierarchy. Adding this in the file will try to create an hierarchy with this account again hence the error.
- The second possible cause could be the inconsistent data in the template , ie, for some Hierarchy ID's in Hierarchies tab, there is no respective data in the Accounts tab.
Solution for Cause 1.
Enhancement and Modification is not supported using the Migration of Account Hierarchies activity. Once you remove such Accounts which are part of any existing Account Hierarchy from the template, then the issue will disappear.
Migration of Account Hierarchy supports only creation, which means that you can create a new hierarchy and add child nodes to existing accounts in one go.
Solution for Cause 2.
Verify the data in the template and ensure that data in Hierarchies tab and Accounts tab is consistent, ie, all the Hierarchies for which there is an entry in Hierarchies tab , there is respective data maintained in Accounts tab too.
As a work around you may use Data Work Bench:
Migration of Account Hierarchies, Account Hierarchy, Service Call Fail, Error while Migrating Account Hierarchies, , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To