- REORG REBUILD reports error 4313
- LOAD of transaction log covering the time of the REORG REBUILD fails with errors 1511 and 4314
Error: 1511, Severity: 20, State: 2
Sort cannot be reconciled with transaction log
Error: 4313, Severity: 20, State: 1
Recreate index failed for table ###, index #. The table has been left in an inconsistent state, and the index is missing, so LOAD TRANSACTION errors may result. Run DBCC CHECKTABLE on the table if LOAD TRANSACTION succeeds.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, backupserver , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.