When Learning Supervisors access and view their submordinate / employees Learning Plan, this message will be displayed to the accessing supervisor:
"You don't have any assignments."
on the employees learning plan, even when the employee has items assigned to his/her learning plan.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to My Employees tab
- Select any of the employees to see their Learning Plan
- The message "You don't have any assignments." will display, even when the employee has items assigned to his/her learning plan.
The Role assigned to the supervisor is lacking the proper workflows required to view the subordinate Learning Plans.
- On Admin side go to System Admin->Security->Role Management;
- Search for the Role assigned to the Supervisor that has the issue;
- Click to edit it;
- Navigate to the "Workflows" section;
- Click "add one or more from list";
- On the "My Employees" tree look for the "Access Learning Plans" workflow, check the checkbox and click "Add";
- Now the Supervisor should be able to see his/her Employees Learning Plan.
Note: The view of the Supervisor of the User's Learning Plan is the same as the one presented to the User (meaning the configuration for it is made via System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > USER LEARNING PLAN).
SF, success factors, LMS, Viewing, Configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem