The Invoice Expected field is automatically flagged/Unflagged when you are creating a Purchase Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select New Purchase Order under Common Tasks
- Enter mandatory fields like Company,Supplier,Product details
The Invoice Expected field is flagged/Unflagged by default.
You have scoped Invoice Expected in Business Configuration under Purchase Order Item Follow Up Document Settings.
You have to Uncheck/Check the Invoice Expected checkbox for the relevant Item Types and Process Types in Business Configuration as per your requirement.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Overview->Show Activities
- Select Purchase Order Item Follow Up Document Settings
- Select Change Immediately
- Uncheck/check the Invoice Expected checkbox for the relevant Item Types and Process Types as per your requirement
- Select save and close.
Note:This settings are not applicable if you are creating Purchase orders through Excel upload or Webservice(A2X).
Invoice Expected, Purchase Order Item Follow Up, Invoice Expected Flag , KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To