Candidate didn't move to "Hired on Other Requisition" status in the talent pipeline after getting hired on other position where requisition is closed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate created his/her profile and applied to the requisition#XYZ.
- At the same time, Candidate applied to the other requisition#ABC.
- The candidate got hired on requisition#ABC and the requisition is closed by the Recruiting user.
- As per the below settings in Manage Recruiting Settings, candidate should automatically move to "Hired on Other Requisition" status in the talent pipeline on req#XYZ. However, Candidate remained seated in the In process status on the requisition#XYZ.
"Automatically disposition non-selected in-progress applicants on closed requisitions to status 'Hired On Other Requisition'"
Hired Status initially created with a wrong Category.
- Correct the Category selected for the Hired status to "Hired"
- If you are a Partner, please login to Provisioning> Edit Applicant Status Configuration > Edit base> Change the Category of Hired status to "Hired"
- Enable Automatically disposition non-selected in-progress applicants on closed requisitions to status 'Recruited On Other Requisition' in Manage Recruiting Settings
- If you are a customer, please raise a case with Customer Support to do this change.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem