You are not able to find a custom business object (BO) and its extension fields created via PDI in Data Workbench.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
SAP Business ByDesign.
To add extension fields (PDI) to standard oData services you can follow the steps outlined in the below blog post:
To add a custom BO and its respective extension fields to Data Workbench, you can create a custom ODATA service following the steps below:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the ODATA Service Explorer view.
- Change the Show filter to Custom Odata Services.
- Click on New, to create a new custom OData service.
- Check the option: Data Workbench enabled (if you want to use this service with Data Workbench).
- Edit the Custom OData service.
- Select the required Custom BO under the Select Business Object button.
- Expand and select the required Entities (fields).
- Now all the Extension fields related to the selected entities will be available in the right hand side window of the OData Service.
- Save your custom OData service.
- Click on Activate.
Now the selected custom BO along with its Extension fields will be available in the Data Workbench work center, under the Custom Objects tab.
custom odata service, custom business object, data workbench, extension field, PDI, SDK , KBA , extension fields , standard odata service , customer bo , enable custom business object , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To