- Desktop version of SuccessFactors application has access to Learning but the SuccessFactors mobile app doesn't show any access to Learning.
- Validated Learning user is not able to login on Learning by SuccessFactors mobile app.
- Error Message on app ""Learning Cannot be used in this version of the Successfactors application because you are a validated learning user. To use mobile learning, please download the Learning by Successfactors application.""
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Learning module is not enabled in mobile features from BizX admin center.
- Access BizX Admin Center
- Search for Enable Mobile Features tool and access it
- The Learning section will allow the ability to turn on or off the Learning portion of the SuccessFactors mobile app
In case you do not see the Enable Mobile Features tool, make sure that you have the proper Role Based Permission of 'Mobile Settings'.
The following setting should be checked to be able to access learning through mobile application.
Learning access in SuccessFactors mobile app on off turn enable disable sf , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , How To