- How to request SOC 1 and SOC 2 audit reports
- How to request SOC 1 / SSAE 16 and SOC 2 / SSAE 16 audit reports
- What is the process for getting SOC reports
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- The SOC 1 reports provide information about controls, at a service organization level, relevant to the customer organization´s internal control over financial reporting (also referred to as IT General Controls).
- The SOC 2 reports provide the management of a service organization, customers, and others, a report about the controls of a service organization relevant to the security, availability, and/or processing integrity of the service organization's system, and/or the confidentiality and privacy of the data processed by that system.
Requesting SOC Reports
- Directly from the compliance finder: Compliance Finder
- Via the the key account manager: The Key Account Managers can request the reports on behalf of their customers, so please reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Customer Executive Engagement (CEE) to attain those reports.
In case your company does not have a Key Account Manager, please report an incident for Customer Support providing the details listed below:
1. A contact name and email address;
2. Define the SOC report(s) you are looking for;
3. Specify the reporting period needed.
A member of the responsible team will then contact you directly by email with a link for you to download the report(s) requested.
For Support Engineers: please see internal memo with instructions
- If the customer's request is in relation to obtaining a Bridge Letter, please review the Internal Memo.
- Best practices for creating a support incident - SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Compliance Finder
Audit Reports, Auditing, SOC 1, SOC 2, SSAE16, Security Reports, SOC Reports, Bridge Letter , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SEC , Security & Permissions , How To