While doing Ad hoc payments through transaction codes F-53 or F-58, withholding tax is not calculated.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- This is relavant for India Localisation or Country India Version (CIN) component.
F-48, special GL Transaction,#SAPFI, #GSIN, FI-AP-AP-Q, XX-CSC-IN-FI, special GL Indicator, OBYR, FBKP, payment. , KBA , #sapfi , #gsin , FI-AP-AP-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , XX-CSC-IN-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.