While trying to save the changes in the candidate profile, the changes will not be saved, instead an error like the ones below is displayed:
- "Changes failed, null error occured"
Your Work Has Not Been Saved! A system error occurred when attempting to map your information to system settings. Contact your Administrator for assistance.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- This is a configuration issue.
- There are possible causes:
- If the standard country field is mapped to the picklistId other than "country", you might come up with this issue;
- If you have a required field in the template but it doesn't have permission to edit it.
- This was caused by other required fields within the profile not being populated.
- If previously non-required fields are changed to be required then all required must be populated when adding any new data to the profile.
- For cause number 1, the standard field in the candidate profile template should be mapped to only the picklist id "country", any differences in this will result in the above error.
- Make sure country picklist id with countries list based on ISO is imported to the instance.
- For cause number 2, you will need to check your template and confirm the permissions given on the candidate profile. In case it is a background element, for example, you may also need to check the Succession Data Model.
- For cause number 3 & 4, check all fields and please make sure all required fields are filled.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Changes failed, null error occured,