- This article provides information on why the error below is received and candidate is not created in Onboarding Candidate Information
- Failed to send data to SF: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. Candidate Info object is not found. Cannot proceed with Post PHV. Returning errors
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
Scenario 1: Admin Center
- In SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Admin Center > Manage Data
- In Manage Data, locate OnboardingCandidateInfo filter
- In the 2nd text box, search for the name of the candidate and no result is found
Scenario 2: Onboarding Audit Trail
- In SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding
- Under the Work Queue, locate the activity of the candidate and click 'Audit Trail' button
- The Audit Trail window will appear; you will see a row with error
- Click the error to show the complete detail of the error
- In the back end of SAP SuccessFactors, the option 'Enable External ATS-ONB-EC Integration' is not turned on under 'Company Settings'
- Please reach-out to your Implementation Partner who configured your process and reference this KBA.
- In addition, please create an incident in SAP One Support Launchpad for Product Support to check your current configuration.
For Implementation Partners/Consultant
- To resolve the error, in the back end of SAP SuccessFactors HCM enable the option 'Enable External ATS-ONB-EC Integration' under 'Company Settings'.
Onboarding, BizX, OnboardingCandidateInfo, OnboardingCandidateInformation, Configuration Error, EC-CandidateCreated, CandidateCreated, EC-PostPHV
EC-PaperWorkDone , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem