IMPORTANT NOTE : for Canditate Account Simplification implementations, the DPCS is configured in RCM so this configuration is not relevant.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - RMK
- RMK standalone implementation
The Data privacy configuration is found in the "RMK Client Admin" :
For CSB sites, this can be found under the CSB site configuration, under Tools
Statements configuration :
From there, the user can customize these policies by locale, allowing them to implement custom translated privacy policies for their target languages. The steps below show where to setup the Data Privacy Statements.
4- Select the DPCS version desired
5- Select the Locale
6- Edit the field desired
8. Click on Yes to publish the DPCS
- In RMK the DPCS is based on candidate locale and not candidate country of residence like it is in RCM
- A published version cannot be edited unless a statement for a new locale is added
- To edit an existing statement without adding a locale, one must create a new draft which will then become a new version of the statement when saved. The previous version is then automatically archived.
- The recommendation is to include the PII removal URL in the statement to allow candidates to remove themselves
2600159 - How to Grant Users Access on Career Site builder from Admin Center
RMK Data Privacy Statement, Update Data Privacy Statement on RMK career site, RMK DPCS, Privacy Policies, Recruiting Marketing Client Admin, RMK client admin , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To