- Custom picklist fields are present and shown in Request Time Off screen (desktop application), example shown below:
- In Mobile client, on Request Time Off page, we cannot see/add the custom fields:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
The mobile application does not yet support the use of custom conditional fields.
- Navigate to Admin Tools -> Configure Object Definition -> Employee Time -> 'Details' of the custom field -> Remove the conditional section.
- There is curently an enhancement open to support conditional fields in mobile. The enhancement ticket number is TIM-6015.
- This is currently in discussion and not yet confirmed on the release date.
- Please reach our to your CSM to monitor the progress of the enhancement.
TIM-6015, MOB-16603, success factors, SF EC MOB, mobile time off, Android, iOS, apple, custom attachment fields in mobile, custom picklists mobile, custom fields time off, SFEC, SFECMOB, Employee Central Mobile, ECT-64826, XAF-14806, MOB-16603, API-7151, MOB-14563, ECT-50993 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MOB , Employee Central Mobile , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Product Enhancement