How to Correct or Update Compensation Information record via Import in Full Purge mode?
Employee Central - Employee Data Imports
Please note that when following the below guidance, the expected outcome is that the existing data is purged and replaced with fresh data from the Import file. For example, if you have 10 records for the user, and you perform a Full Purge import with 3 records, only the 3 records will remain after the import is completed.
Step 1: Download Compensation Information template
- In Admin Center > Import Employee Data
- Click "Download a blank CSV template" and select the appropriate template
- Here Compensation Information
Step 2: Run AdHoc Report
- Go to Analytic then AdHococ Report
- Create new Report
- Select sub domain: Person and Employment Export
- In Column, Select only column "Employee Compensation Info"
- Filter Test user
- Backup your report.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please follow the "Step 2" also in the article 2494885 to ensure you have backed-up the Pay Component Recurring data for the same user, before Full Purging their Compensation Info data (as Comp Info and Pay Component Recurring data are corrected).
Step 3: Run a Compensation Information Full purge import for the user
Review the populated import template to ensure all data are correct.
If the fields in the AdHoc report and import template match, copy and paste can speed up this portion of the process
Take note of the effective dates of your records to ensure there is no overlap
Make sure the end date column is not populated
- In Admin Center > Import Employee Data, for example, select Compensation Information
- Choose the ‘Full Purge’ option checkbox
- Choose the file created in step above and select ‘Validate’ to confirm the information is correct
Please note that a full purge import will erase all records and replace them with the data in the import file
Note:- Please ensure to go through the following KBA if you want forward propagation to occur when doing these imports.
- 2494885 - Correct or Update Pay Component Recurring or Pay Component Non Recurring Information record via Import in Full Purge or Incremental Load
- 2317955 - Correct or Remove Job Information record via Import in Full Purge mode
- 2489526 - Correct or Update Job Relationships Information record via Import in Full Purge mode
- 2764253 - Compensation Information: Error when Viewing or Inserting Compensation Info (CompensationMultipleHighDate)
Full Purge - Compensation Information Import, Incremental Load - Compensation Information Import, Full Purge, Compensation Information History, Compensation Information, compInfo, import, import employee data , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To