Navigate to Manage time off calendars---->Create a PEP calendar---->Simulate the Job---->Simulation completed successfully with proper log files.
Run the Job---->Job failed------->No log files under monitor jobs.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SuccessFactors Employee central
- Time Off
This is due to data issue.Some of them are listed here
- Users do not have mandatory fields filled in employee time object
- Users may have overlapping time accounts
1.Mandatory fields not filled in employee time object
There may be some users who do not have mandatory fields filled in employee time object.
How to identify the list of users who has mandatory field not filled in.
Check tool can be used here.
Navigate to admin center---->Check tool---->Run below highlighted check---->Log files will display the list of user's with wrong data
2.Overlapping time acounts
Some users may have overlapping time accounts.
For example: 2 different accounts for same time account type with overlapping dates.In below configuration 01/01/2016 ot 31/12/2016 is overlapping
User A: Account 1:Start date 01/01/2016 end date: 31/12/2016
User A: Account 2:Start date 01/01/2016 end date: 31/12/9999
How to check the list of users
- Navigate to import and export data---->Export data---->Time account----->download the file
- Filter the file based on the time account type for which PEP is failed
- Add filter based on the start date.For example if you are running PEP for 2017.Filter the start date with 01/01/2017.There will be 2 records for some users with the same start date ,end date will be different
1.To fix mandatory fields not filled in employee time object
- Maintain data in all mandatory fields
- Change the mandatory status of that field
How to change mandatory status
Navigate to Object definition---->Employee Time---->Go to the respective field---->Change the value "Required = NO"---->Save----->Run Calendar--->Then you can revert changes if required.
PEP Failed, Period end processing , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem