In the report Project Cost and Revenue by Project (Technical ID: FINCACU04_Q0003, Data source: FINCACU04 - Project Cost and Revenue - Aggregated), the field Incurred Cost is empty for one project despite the Time Recordings done.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management workcenter.
- Go to Reports - List view.
- Open the report Project Cost and Revenue by Project.
- Remove data from the fields Project status and Project Type.
- Change data in the field Accounting period to match the targeted period.
- Enter Project ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Project ID)
- Select Go.
- The field Period Incurred Cost or Total planned cost is empty
This issue is caused by the Unposted source documents for the related Time Confirmations attached to the Project.
To solve this issue, the Time Confirmations must be posted in Accounting.
- Go to General Ledger workcenter.
- Go to Source Documents view.
- Show Unposted Source documents.
- Open the Advanced Search tool.
- In the field Related Source Document Type, select 170 - Employee Time Calendar.
- Select Go.
- All the Time Confirmations entered on Project XYZ appear here.
- Check the error message in the Details and solve the issue to post the Source Document.
Once the document has been posted, the field Incurred Cost will be filled.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To