- Is there a way to increase attachment size?
- Also, you may receive the following message: Error: File attachment size exceeds the maximum allowed
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
To increase the maximum size for attachments:
- Access Learning Administration
- Go to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration
- Edit the ATTACHMENT property file
- When in Edit mode, search for maximumSizePerAttachmentKB:
# The maximum size of a single attachment in KB. 1KB=1024 bytes
3. Change attachment size as appropriate and Apply Changes.
In the example above, the maximum size for an attachment is now set to 25MB. Please be mindful of not setting this limit to a value which is unreasonable as it may cause issue when trying to either send an email with a large attachment, or there may be a limit on the size of an attachment the receiver is allowed to accept.
Please see more in the User Assistance Documentation (login may be required)
file attachment, size exceeds, maximum file size, maximumSizePerAttachmentKB, Attachment, maximum size of a single attachment, notification, report, not receiving report by email , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem