How to import data using SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) connecting to an SAP HANA (on-premise) database?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
The recommended approach is to use the acquired data connection to SAP HANA according to steps described per our official users guide: Import Data Connection to SAP HANA.
We do not recommend connecting via an OData service connection due to timeout/dataset limits. This approach is intended for small datasets only:
- Create the OData Service according to: HANA Development: XS OData Services
- Import the data in SAP Analytics Cloud using Import Data Connection to OData Services.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
acquire, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, OData, import, connect , KBA , odata , hcp , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To