You are not able to set the Appointment Offering in Tickets, as the button Appointment in the Service and Repair tab is not available.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Service work center and navigate to the Tickets view.
2. Open the Ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
3. Go to the Service and Repair facet.
4. In the Items Section, the Appointment button is missing.
The Appointment button should be available above the Items Section, by the side of the Add button.
Appointment Offering functionality is available in one of the two cases:
1. If MRS integration is not scoped.
2. In the case of MRS integration, the Appointment Offering is available only with MRS S4 Hana version, this is scoped with MRS Integration Demands S4 HANA scoping question.
Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
Go to the Implementations Projects view.
Select the relevant Project.
Press Edit Project Scope.
Go to Stage 4.Questions.
Expand as follows : General Business Data -> Resource Scheduler -> Resource Scheduler.
Unmark the Question : Do you want to integrate with MRS?
For Appointment Offering in Tickets and MRS Integration you need to mark the Question : Do you want to integrate with MRS on S/4 HANA?
MRS, S/4 HANA, Resource Scheduler, Service and Repair, Appointment Offering, Service Appointment. , KBA , resource scheduler , mrs , s/4 hana , service appointment , appointment offering , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To