- Is it possible to remove header from exported ORD report output files?
- How to edit/ remove header when ORD report output file is placed to SFTP via Report Distributor without manual intervention?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule ORD report to SFTP via Report Distributor
- Open the output file when it is placed to SFTP server.
- Output file will have below lines at the top of the file:
- "Exported to CSV on <Timestamp>"
- Example: "Exported to Excel on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 (Eastern Standard Time -05:00)"
The header is there so that the customer knows that they have exported the correct version of that report.
For example, it helps distinguish between reports that are scheduled on a weekly basis where the data may be different from week to week.
- Currently there is no such functionality available in product which will remove header while exporting ORD report or placing ORD report output file to SFTP via Report Distributor.
- We have an enhancement request for the same.
This issue has been posted on influence by a customer already. Please vote here, if you would like to see this added to the roadmap.
Remove, Header, ORD, export, two, lines, Online, Report, Designer, Center, legacy, detailed, advanced, csv, xls, excel, timestamp, export, server , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Product Enhancement