- In the System Monitoring UI, there are gray RFC_PULL metrics. The System type is SAP BASIS 7.50 to SAP ABAP Basis 7.52.
- In SLG1 transaction (OBJECT = E2E_ALERTING and SUBOBJECT = AUTOCONFIG), you see the error "SAP Basis release with PPMS key 73554900100200004878 is not supported for ASR data collection" or "SAP Basis release with PPMS key 73555000100200007152 is not supported for ASR data collection"
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP10-SP15
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP03 Onward
- SAP BASIS 7.5 all Support Packages
SolMan, Solution Manager, Technical Monitoring, WLI, "No DPC Pull Templates found for Technical System", "No matching WLI entry found: RFC desintation for managed system couldn't be retrieved, reason", "No extractor data available, extractor likely did not run at all", "No Scheduling Data available", Tech Mon, Grey, Metrics, ABAP., JAVA, Netweaver, 7.5, SAP ABAP Basis 7.51, SAP ABAP Basis 7.50, SAP ABAP Basis 7.52, "The PPMS key 73554900100200004878 is not supported for ASR data collection", (SAP BASIS 7.52). , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-DIR , Alert / Metric Directory , SV-SMG-MON-ALR , Monitoring/Alerting/Reporting Infrastructure , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-EFW , Extractor Framework , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-PRV , Metric / Event Provider Connector , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.