- How are the permissions for fields in the offer detail template configured?
- How can a user control the field level permissions for the Offer Approval template?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
There is an existing requirement to give permissions to specific recruiting operators to be able to read/write values in the Offer Approval fields which are derived from the Job Requisition or Application.
There is no scope to permission the fields by operator role in the offer details template.
- Each Standard Field on the Offer Approval will have a specific Read or Write permission. Some standard fields may not be set as write in the offers. (see attached list)
You cannot provide Write permission in Offer to the standard Generic Object fields. Following are the standard Generic Object fields for which you can’t provide Write permission: Legal Entity, Business Unit, Division, Department, Cost Center, Position.
The standard Location object and standard Position object fields are writable by default. They can’t be configured as read-only fields.
- Custom fields coming from the Job Requisition or Job Application are editable in the Offer Approval as long as they are reportable.
- Custom fields in the Offer Approval need to be configured as custom tokens in Provisioning > Configure Custom Tokens if they are to be used in the offer letter.
- Fields will not be editable once the offer is sent for approval.
For Support Only - Please refer to the Internal Memo.
2339087 - Recruiting Management Implementation tips & tricks from Support
2081508 - Custom Reportable Recruiting Fields - Recruiting Management
Offer approval, offer approval template, manage templates, permission, field permission, role , KBA , control permission , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To
|Supported Fields for Job Offer Approvals - SAP Help Portal (1).xls|