- What are Learning Groups in the Learning Management System?
- How to create a Learners Group
- How to place users into Learning Groups
- How to register a group in a Scheduled Offering
- How to create Assignment Profile and assign a group id
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- Groups serves as a container for users who are not in the same organization.
- Learning Groups are able to reserve slots in schedule offering for specific users when those users are not in the same organization.
How to create a group in LMS:
- Log in to SAP SuccessFactors Learning and then go to Users > Groups
- Click Add New
- Add the information (Group ID, Description, Domain ID)
- Click Save
- Go to Users > Assignment Profiles > and Create a new assignment profile.
- In Manage Rules, write rules that capture the users who should be a part of the group.
How to register a group in a Scheduled Offering:
- Go to Learning > Scheduled Offerings and open the scheduled offering that should have special reservations for the group.
- Go to Registration and then click Add Users > Add Slots
- Select the group in Group ID.
For more information, please see the SAP Help Portal > Learning Groups.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Group, enrollment, how to create, Assignment profile, register, scheduled offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , How To