- The PMv12A section is configured to have an official rating and a secondary rating (Rating Option 1, 2, or 3)
- The secondary rating (unofficial user rating, subject rating) doesn't appear even though the proper field permissions have been defined.
- Only the official rating, item-rating, is visible.
- SuccessFactors BizX Cloud HCM Suite
- Performance Management v12 Acceleration
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the PMv12A section for Rating Option 2.
- For XML, that means setting rating-opt="2".
- For Manage Templates, it's "Everyone has their own rating box for each item." and "The final score can be granted to any role by permission."
- Give the roles permission to see both item rating and unofficial user rating
- Set cmt-opt="1" or cmt-opt="3"(uncheck "include a comment for each item")
- Save your changes, then launch a form
- All items in the section will only display one rating, and it will be the official rating.
This is caused by disabling item-level comments. The reason this happens is because the comment option flag also controls the secondary ratings, so disabling one disables the other.
When using Rating Option 1, 2, or 3, make sure item comments are enabled. To configure this in Admin Center:
- Go to Performance Management
- Choose Manage Templates
- Click Performance Review
- Select your template
- Click on Edit Fields and Sections
- Select the section
- Click on Show advanced options...
- Put a check mark on Include a comment for each item
- Click Save
If you don't want to use item-level comments but want to have secondary item ratings, then you can just use field permissions to hide it. Use the guide below to create a "none" permission for the field "subject rating" (if using Rating Option 1 or 3) or "unofficial user rating" (if using Rating Option 2)
PMv12A cmt-opt="1" rating-opt , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weights , Problem