What "Operations" are available for use in the Operations or Operator column of Employee Central and MDF imports?
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Operations or Operator column is available by default in Job and Compensation imports and certain Foundation Object imports.
DELETE - The record is deleted during the incremental import
Note: operation delete is not supported at the moment for MDF imports. There is an enhancement being developed on this regard (reference: XAF-1817)
DELIMIT - The record will be deleted in the case of non-effective-dated entities, and will be updated with the effective end date in the case of effective-dated entities
Note the following:
- This feature is only supported for incremental loads
- Delimit/Clear for MDF imports only supports association template. Basic template is not covered at the moment.
- You can delimit data records only for the following data imports:
- Phone Information
- Email Information
- Social Accounts Information
- National ID Information
- Emergency Contact
- Job Relationships
- Pay Component Recurring
- Pay Component Non Recurring
- Direct Deposit
- Person Relationships
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , How To