How to set "OR" logic in target population for other Objects in Manage Permission Roles?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles;
- Scroll down and find: Grant this role to and choose a role;
- Look for: Specify the target population for the other objects;
- Choose an object to set the logic via choosing a radio button for Restrict target population to;
- Select "In" in the operator dropdown.
- Add the values in the rightmost box and hit enter, it will be added in the list:
OR Operator; Manage Permission Roles; Role Based Permission; Restrict target population to; Permission Groups of Users; Specify target population for the other objects; Position Code; Status; Incumbent; Position Criticality; Home office policy; Department; fields; , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To