When trying to create or edit a task, you would need to select a domain. However, when you select other than Default Public, the domain does not change.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS) - b1611 and later versions
Reproducing the Issue
Create or edit the task using the steps below:
1. From Learning, click on Tasks.
2. Click on Add New to create a task or search for a task and edit it.
3. On the Summary tab, change the domain other than Default Public.
4. Apply changes.
5. Refresh your page. Noticed that the domain is set to Default Public.
Domain configuration> dropDownEnabled=true
1. System Admin> Configuration> Search Selectors.
2. Select Domain and set "dropDownEnabled" to false.
3. Apply changes.
unable to change domain, task domain, change domain in task, search icon, magnifying glass, search field , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem