- Users cannot login to the system.
- Can we check if a user has the required permissions to login?
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Please follow the below steps to check the login permission for a particular user:
- Go to Admin Center -> Set User Permission & select "View User Permission".
- Enter the details of the user in question and hit 'Search'.
- Click 'View Permission'.
- Search for permission "User Login" in the list.
If the "User Login" permission is in the list, the user has the permission to login to the application.
If the "User Login" permission is missing, the user does not have permission to login to the application.
The same behavior explained above works for API users. If the API user do not have the "User Login" permission, it will not be possible to login to the application, but API calls in OData and SFAPI can be done.
NOTE: If this permission is already assigned to a group that contains all users, removing such permission will take away the ability to login from all users.
user login permission, plt, successfactors, cannot login, rbp, role based permission, access system, error , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-PLT-SEL , SSO Errors & Logs , How To