- Symptom 1, Fill an item field when creating a document. Pricing does not use it to retrieve condition record.
- Symptom 2, In access sequence, a structure/field, available on both header and item, is assigned with source structure CRMT_ACS_H_SEL to a condition table. During order creation, you fill this field on item. But the system fails to retrieve any condition record from this condition table because the attribute has no input value.
- Symptom 3, Condition table contains a field, like PO_NUMBER_SOLD, available on both header and item. You intend to retrieve its value from item level. But there is no such field in CRMT_ACS_I_SEL when customizing access sequence.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
fill_name_value_tab, LCRM_CONDITION_COM_OWF08, CRM_CONDITION_COM_BUILD_OW, et_item_name_value , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-PR , Pricing Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.