You need to add new fields in your report. The fields after a certain alphabet character do not appear anymore in the drop-down list. It means that you cannot see all fields available in your system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Analysis work center and the Reports view.
- Find and open XYZ report.
- Go to the Add Fields feature.
- You will see that the fields after a certain alphabet character do not appear anymore in the drop-down list, e.g., you want to add Opportunity field and the drop-down list shows only fields up to alphabet "M".
This behaviour is caused by the system display functionality, where only a limited number of fields from those selected can be displayed in the screen.
In order to add a specific field, you'll need to remove unused fields from the selection.
1. Go to the Business Analytics work center and the Design Reports view.
2. Show All and Find report XYZ.
3. Open the report.
4. Go to the Add Fields button.
5. Go to the Characteristics tab.
6. Uncheck the fields which are not necessary.
7. Check the fields which you want to see in your report.
Report, Analysis, Field, Field, Help Value, add field, add fields , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To