- What is the process when enabling DocCenterStandardExportFeature?
- How to enable Bulk Download for Document Center?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s)
If you would like to have this enabled in your preview and production environments, please engaged with an SAP Certified Partner/Consultant or SAP Professional Services. See below on how to use how to bulk download forms in Document Center.
- Step 1: Login to SAP SuccesFactors HCM and navigate to Onboarding then Document Center
- Step 2: Search and filter the documents you would like to download
- Step 3: Mark the checkbox that you want to bulk download
- Step 4: Click Bulk Download and select FTP Download to initiate
- It will not give you confirmation about the progress of the download, so depending on the size of the document it may take a while for that to reflect on the SFTP folder
- Check SFTP Folder, Files are placed there via a ZIP File;
- Check the timestamp of the document to verify that it is your Download, timestamp are Server Based.
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
When enabling this feature, Onboarding back end access is required (Super Admin). See below for the steps needed to enable this feature.
- Step 1: Login to Onboarding back end and navigate to customer account
- Step 2: Under Features, select DocCenterStandardExportFeature to activate the feature
- Step 3: Fill out the required fields to enable the feature (Method, Destination Folder, Credentials)
- Step 4: Click Activate to complete action
SFTP; Bulk Download; Document Center , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To