- The Environment is not listed on the Embedded BPC system in BPC Web after the successful transport from the source system.
- A transport request was created on the Embedded source system and imported into the Embedded target system successfully with no error.
- The transport request includes according to 2182436:
- ENVM - BPC Unified Environment
- MODL - BPC Unified Model (including workstatus and data audit setting)
- WKSP - BPC Workspace (Workbooks, web reports, and so on)
- TEAM - BPC Team
- BBPF - BPC BPF (template)
- Checked RSBPCA_APPSET table according to KB 2366269 and confirmed the transported environment exists on the target system.
SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP, Embedded Edition
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.